적용해보시면 확실히 더 예쁩니다.
설치방법이 어렵지 않으니 인스톨 부분을 읽어보세요
This package replaces the following things:
- Runway and taxiway textures
- Blast pads, runway shoulders, skid marks
- Taxiway signs
- Apron lights, fuel tanks
- Baggage carts, cargo dollies with ULDs, GPUs, tractors and cargo trucks
- Painted ground signs, ramp markings
- Taxi lines
- Terrain textures on airport areas
Installation (Part 1):
- Go inside the “Part 1 (Texture replacement)” folder
- Copy all files and folders to “X-Plane 11/Resources/bitmaps/runways"
Installation (Part 1.5) – Optional step:
These are optional European runway numbers (leading zero for single digit numbers)
- Go inside the “Part 1.5 (Optional) - European runway numbers” folder
- Windows/Linux: Simply copy all folders to “X-Plane 11/Resources/bitmaps/runways”. They will be merged automatically
- OSX: Since OSX doesn’t merge folders by default, go inside the subfolders and copy all files to the respective folders in your X-Plane directory
Installation (Part 2):
- Go inside the “Part 2 (Scenery library)” folder
- Copy the “Airport Environment HD” folder into “X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery”
If you have previously installed an older version of Airport Environment HD, delete those folders from your "Custom Scenery" directory (AEHD_Ramps and AEHD_Taxilines)
For more detailed instructions, please check the included manual.