I have been an X-Planer since XP9. Like many I came over from that other sim where there was a an awesome utility that I used constantly for taxiing. You set the speed and it maintained it while you taxied.
Not finding anything like that, I wrote this lua script that works fairly well. It is definitely not an elegant way of going about it but it works quite well.
- Works will the Zibo Mod and MOST of my payware. The only one it didn't work well with was the LES Saab.
- Toliss - A319 (Park Brake click spot with this plane only engages the Park Brake when not moving due to strange behavior otherwise)
- FJS 727
- FJS Dash-8
- Carenado Fokker 50
- DHC-6 Twin Otter 300 Series v2
- Use mouse wheel to set speed
- Make sure the master is on and the Park Brake is off
- Maintains your taxi speed within a few knots
- Turns off when thrust is over 0.4 or wheels off ground
- 20 is the default speed (you can change this)
As with all lua scripts, place in your ...X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts folder.
Uninstall by removing the file from your scripts folder or changing the extension.
Written with FlyWithLua 2.7
FlyWithLua 설치 필수입니다.
택싱에 도움되는 자료네요.