|Download||http://댓글을 작성해야 내용이 공개됩니다.|
마우스로 조종하시는 분들을 위한 플러그인입니다.
저는 조이스틱을 써서 테스트해보지는 않았는데 입문자에게는 유용할 것 같아서 소개해드립니다
A plugin that does away with X-Plane's idiotic centered little box for mouse steering and replaces it with a more sane system for those who, for whatever reason, want to or have to use the mouse for flying.
The plugin removes the centered + sign with the squared box around it and instead adds a new command to X-Plane 11 that lets you toggle mouse yoke control on or off. When toggled on, you can
- move the mouse right to go right,
- move the mouse left to go left,
- move the mouse toward you to go up,
- and move the mouse away from you to go down.
The absolute mouse position on the screen represents the deviation from center of the yoke, i.e.
- move the mouse to the right edge of the screen to apply full-right yoke,
- move the mouse to the left edge of the screen to apply full-left yoke,
- move the mouse to the bottom edge of the screen to apply full-up yoke,
- and move the mouse to the top edge of the screen to apply full-down yoke.
Additionally, a magenta text indicator is displayed in the upper-left corner of the screen whenever mouse yoke control is active.